EW Exclusive The Hobbit Sneak Peak - Middle-earth Talk Radio Show Episode 34 - We're Back!
Duration: 1:15:08 (1 hour 15 minutes including music play time)
Filesize: 34.4 MB (36,070,541 bytes)
Format/Quality: MP3 - 64 bit
Gandalf's Riddle of the Ents
Read by Christopher Lee
on "The Tolkien Ensemble" album "At Dawn in Rivendell"
The Tolkien Ensemble & Christopher Lee
At Dawn in Rivendell
- Middle-earth Talk Radio "The Lost Hours"
- Michael rebuilding his online network of sites, Xenite.org, etc.
- Michael republishing his old Suite101 essays on Xenite.org soon, with cleaned up formatting.
- The Long Hiatus and the lost episode #33 in April, 2011.
- Techie talk about websites, and search engines, Google, etc.
- Less than 6 days to Tolkien Moot VII (2011), July 15, 16, & 17
- Next Middle-earth Talk Radio Show will be LIVE SHOW at Tolkien Moot with Live Audience at convention and online, with real time audience participation through the chat room.
- Co-host for Episode #35 of Middle-earth Talk Radio will be Brian Huseland of the Inland Empire Tolkien Society
- Harry Potter movie coming up next week.
- Tolkien Moot incorporating as a non-profit and filing for 501(c)(3)
- Tolkien Moot VIII (2012) will be in April 20, 21, 22 at The Bozarth Mansion
- Tolkien Moot VII (2011) Them is "Tolkien & Trees"
- Hawke's paper will be read "in abscentia" at U.K. Tolkien Society Seminar "Tolkien's Trees" in Bar Convent, York, U.K.
- CB (Citizen's Band radio) lingo run amok!
- Other Minds Magazine episode #12 is nigh
- The Way The Lord of the Rings Should Have ended (redux)
- Exclusive Sneak Peak "The Hobbit", interview with Peter Jackson
- New licensed Tolkien RPG schedule for release August 2011, The Lord of the Rings RPG - Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild - by Cubicle 7.
- The Hobbit - Line Parties Anyone?
- Arda Reconstructed - New Book
- The Tolkien Society Call for Papers - The Return of the Ring: Celebrating 75 Years of 'The Hobbit'
- middle-earthtalkradio.com NO LONGER VALID DOMAIN. Please update all links to point to either middle-earthtalk.com or middle-earthradio.com
- More about Tolkien movie Line parties
- The Hobbit filmed in 3D
- "3D not here yet"
- Nintendo 3DS
- Hatsune Miku - holographic rock star
- Star Wars holograms
- Lego Middle-earth
- LEGO video game spoof
- Peter Jackson and losing his weight.
- Michael and his health, weight, walking.
- Diabetes type II treated through a speific rigid low calorie diet
- Middle-earth travelers and low-calorie-diets
- Tolkien's experiences with WWI and his writing of battle scenes
- War veteran's not liking to share gory details of war experiences
- Not overly-detailing gore and horror maybe more effective when let's imagination fill in the gaps, than when detailed graphically?
- Dissociation, fugue states, coping mechanisms for stress and horrors
- Turin Turambar and dissociation
- Did Tolkien see this happen to people in real life?
- Northwest Renaissance Festival
- Hawke will be wearing Numenorean outfit at Tolkien Moot
Galadriel's Song of Eldamar, I Sang of Leaves
The Tolkien Ensemble
An Evening in Rivendell
Entertainment Weekly, Issue #1161, July 1 2011, pp 38-41